This Mitosis, Meiosis and Fertilization Vocabulary Review Taboo Game activity & project also includes:
Can you describe a gamete without using the words sperm or egg? Scholars play a vocabulary review game where they try to get other players to guess their words. Each card has the target word as well as two related words they must not say. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins, so choose your words carefully!
- Play one card as a demonstration of the rules and how the game works
- Use a video to introduce the rules to the game for those not familiar with Taboo
- Relies on prior knowledge of all the vocabulary words
- Provides teacher tips for implementing the game
- Offers an extension idea to make the game more challenging