Although you cannot clone yourself, the cells in your body can clone themselves, and, in fact, you wouldn't grow if they didn't! Viewers learn all about this process in a video that explains the difference between the processes of mitosis and meiosis. The narrator walks learners through each step of mitosis — interphase, prophase, metaphase, anaphase, telophase, and cytokinesis.
- Stop video after each step of mitosis, allowing learners to take notes, ask questions, and discuss ideas
- If you pause the video, instructional time will take longer than 15 minutes
- Video 12 in a series of 40
- Video includes a table of contents so teachers can show only specific clips
- Links to other related videos are embedded
- The narrator offers a great way to remember what happens in anaphase