What is the role of the judge in a trial? What schooling is required to be a judge? How much do judges typically earn? Class members research the job descriptions, education required, and salaries of law-related occupations including lawyers, judges court reporters, and paralegals.
- Use the worksheet as part of a careers unit
- Add other search terms to the template
- No other worksheets are included in the resource
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Focuses attention on the roles played by the courtroom officials
- Provides no clear connection to a mock trial activity