This Module 2: Linear and Exponential Functions unit also includes:
Write, graph, and model all things linear and exponential. Building on the previous module in a nine-part Algebra I series, learners compare linear exponential modeling. They write equations, graph functions, and analyze key features.
9 Views 11 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use the activities to build an understanding prior to introducing the practice problems
- Make a graphic organizer to record new vocabulary with examples
- Requires previous work with exponential and linear functions
- Uses graphic organizers to make connections between the multiple representations of the functions
- Includes answer keys with explanations