This Module 3: Features of Functions unit also includes:
Learn how to represent functions in multiple ways. Learners analyze functions as equations, graphs, and verbal descriptions. The analysis includes intercepts, behavior, domain, and range. The module of seven lessons makes up the third installment in a series of nine.
- Differentiate by choosing tasks appropriate to the level of your pupils
- Introduce each new lesson with the inquiry-based activity
- Builds from the previous module on linear and exponential functions
- Offers both guided and independent practice for each lesson
- Teacher guide provides planning guidance