This Module 5: Systems of Equations and Inequalities unit also includes:
Systems of equations and inequalities model contextual situations. A set of 12 lessons build a solid understanding of writing and solving systems of equations and inequalities using a variety of methods. The module is the fifth in a series of nine Algebra I modules.
- Create a graphic organizer showing the different methods of solving linear systems
- Use colored pencils when graphing linear inequalities to determine the intersecting regions
- Builds on the introduction to solving linear systems in the previous module in the series
- Encourages the use of manipulatives
- Includes a teaching guide to help plan for instruction