This Module 7: Modeling with Functions unit also includes:
The sky's the limit of what you create when combining functions! The module begins with a review of transformations of parent functions and then moves to combining different function types using addition, subtraction, and multiplication. Learners then use functions to model real-life examples by combining and composing functions.
- Create reusable matching cards from the matching activities to allow for repeated practice
- Use technology to explore the transformations of the parent functions as extra practice
- Expects a general understanding of graphs and equations of parent functions
- The seventh module in a series of eight
- Places a strong emphasis on context throughout the module
- Each task includes a detailed teacher guide