This Module 7: Trigonometric Functions, Equations, and Identities unit also includes:
Show your class that trigonometric functions have characteristics of their own. A resource explores the features of trigonometric functions. Learners then connect those concepts to inverse trigonometric functions and trigonometric identities.
- Use the ready, set, go problems as independent practice to ensure individual understanding
- Have pupils take notes on the key concepts of each lesson
- Requires a strong understanding of graphing sine and cosine functions
- The seventh module in a set of 10
- Incorporates a real-life application within each lesson
- Provides a teacher guide with questioning strategies