This Module 8: Modeling With Functions unit also includes:
Sometimes there just isn't a parent function that fits the situation. Help scholars learn to combine function types through operations and compositions. Learners first explore a new concept with an introductory activity and then follow with independent practice.
- Review the shape of the parent functions prior to the module
- Provide graph paper for pupils to use as a resource throughout the six-lesson module
- Requires an understanding of transformation notations
- The eighth unit of a 10-part Algebra II series
- Provides answer keys with explanations
- Requires higher order thinking skills