This Monetary Policy lesson plan also includes:
As an introduction to monetary policy, groups investigate and evaluate the effectiveness of current monetary and fiscal policies on promoting full employment, price stability, and economic performance. They then apply monetary tools to solve economic scenarios.
- Rather than having groups report to the full class, form jigsaw groups and ask experts to share their research
- The last in a series of 19 related resources designed for government classes
- Requires access to an economics textbook
- The seven-page packet includes a brief plan, worksheets, and a graphic organizer
- Little provision is made for individual accountability for the information