This Mood Music! lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Grouchy? Sad? Here's a great resource that shows kids how music can be used to lift their spirits. Kids collect and chart data on the effects of music on emotions. After analyzing the results of their experiment, they develop their own playlist to manage their moods. The packet deserves space in your curriculum library.
- Have class members compare and share their playlists
- Requires significant time to collect and create the required materials
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The six-page packet includes detailed plans, links to video and audio resources, suggested activities, extensions, and assessment suggestions