This Morals, Values, and Beliefs unit also includes:
What is integrity? What are the barriers that could keep a person from acting with integrity? How might these barriers be overcome? Class members tackle these questions as part of a course on Social, Physical, Emotional, Cognitive and Spiritual (SPECS) health.
- Many of the worksheets and journals are used in multiple sessions and multiple years; therefore, have class members create a special folder for these materials and have them bring this folder to each class session
- Preview the entire packet to determine if the approach and activities are appropriate for your learning situation
- The series presumes that a protocol has been established that permits a safe and respectful discussion of highly-charged issues
- The seven-page packet includes activities, discussion questions, journal prompts, and worksheets
- The labeling of the handouts may prove confusing since they have both a resource number and an activity number