This More or Less the Same activity & project also includes:
Tell the story of the math. Given a graph of a linear system, learners write a story that models the graph before crafting the corresponding functions. Graphs intersect at an estimated point, allowing for different variations in the algebra project.
- Create collaborative groups and give a different problem to each group; after solving, have each group present their solutions
- Review solving linear systems
- Expects a solid understanding of linear equations
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Encourages higher order thinking skills
- Includes an answer key with sample answers and explanations