This Motion Diagrams interactive also includes:
Scholars work through three activities building motion diagrams as part of a series exploring dimensional kinematics. Each activity has six descriptions requiring application of velocity vectors, acceleration vectors, and challenge questions.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- As a demonstration, solve one problem from each of the first two levels to ensure students know how to work them
- Interactive scales to any screen with Internet access
- Relies on prior knowledge of motion diagrams, velocity, and vectors
- Links to related readings, online modules, and worksheets
- Offers a Help Me! section for each question when individuals need extra explanation