This Moving Toy Mechanisms interactive also includes:
Who says playing around in class is a bad idea? Precocious physicists engage in building mechanisms that include cams, gears, pulleys, and levers using an interactive lesson. After completing toy tutorials about each topic, users build a larger mechanism that incorporates all four.
- Provide a printer so pupils can print their toy designs for further use
- Build on the activity by providing basic mechanisms and introducing a build challenge
- Requires Internet access for the majority of the lesson
- Humorous cartoon characters guide the way using silly scenarios
- The resource can support up to three pupils working together
- The lesson contains a few spelling errors