This Multi-Graphs assessment also includes:
So many things change as time goes by. Here, scholars create graphs based on this premise. Each problem asks pupils to sketch a graph that describes a given situation. Their graphs represent various characteristics such as height, population, or distance as time progresses.
- Have learners work individually to create their graphs and then explain them to partners
- Instruct classes to label the situation on the graph each time it changes shape
- Expects individuals to be able to create graphs that describe a variable dependent on time
- Resource downloads as an editable document
- Does not include an answer key