This Multiple Alleles (ABO Blood Types) and Punnett Squares video also includes:
Whatever you do in life, always give 100 percent—unless you are donating blood. A video explains how to solve Punnett squares with multiple alleles, in this case blood types. It includes what happens if the wrong type is added, which types are givers and which are receivers.
- Use the handouts found on the publisher's website
- Watch the previous video in the series before this video
- Video works well for a traditional or a flipped classroom
- The 18th video in a series of 33
- Engaging cartoon graphics are memorable and easy to understand
- Creators monitor the comment section for language