Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
How fast can you multiply one- and two-digit numbers? Have kids keep track of their success as they work on these math drills. Each grid features ten numbers on the x axis that kids can multiply by the ten numbers on the y axis.
107 Views 93 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Laminate and use in a math center for drills or extra practice
- Have kids work on the worksheet in timed drills or when they finish other classwork
- Cut out each drill and give different versions to your class to cut down on copying answers
- Comes with an answer key for easy assessment
- Good practice for reading graphs and grids as well as multiplication skills
- Provides link to publisher's website for additional drills and worksheets