Make two parts into a whole. Scholars learn to multiply polynomials to create a simplified polynomial expression. Polynomials include monomial, binomials, and trinomials.
14 Views 13 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the provided examples to create a lesson presentation
- For visual learners, use an area model to record multiplied terms
- Consider using the distributive property in place of FOIL to maintain a consistent approach to similar problems
- The 14th in a series of 20 lessons
- Focuses on relevant vocabulary
- Practice problems do not represent all examples