Here's a packet of music activities designed specifically for children with autism. Kids learn greeting, echo, and repertory songs, as well as rhythmic patterns to play rhythm instruments.
82 Views 42 Downloads
- Set aside some time to locate and prepare music tracks for the activities
- Instructors must provide their own music for the various activities
- Although designed specifically for children with autism, the activities are appropriate for any classroom
- The nine-page booklet includes 10 detailed activities based on the requirements outlined in the curriculum guide for teaching children with autism
- No links are provided to the music tracks; therefore, instructors must curate the materials