Get your movers and shakers grooving to the beat with this series of musical activities designed to meet everyone's needs! Ten games, using an assortment of instruments, bring awareness to one's body, brain, and social interactions in a fun and child focused way.
- After becoming familiar with each activity, use them as brain breaks to allow scholars to get their wiggles out
- Share the resource with music and physical education teachers working with young children as it combines rhythm and movement
- Make the guide available when substitutes come to class as an easy time filler or redirection tool
- This file is rather large; if you have trouble opening it, try loading it in another web browser
- Different musical instruments are required for each lesson
- Teacher directions are organized by the lesson's goals, equipment, instructions, and variations/adaptations
- Verbal and nonverbal instruction are used throughout the activities