This My Antonia: Body Biography Book Report lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Examine the characters in Willa Cather's My Antonia with a group project. Small groups illustrate their chosen character on a large piece of paper and choose quotes from the text that tell about the character. Where students choose to place the quotes is an important part of these character biographies.
- Note that the plan suggests that pupils add to these posters as they move though the novel
- While a rubric is included, it is a bit limited
- Includes a rubric and student handout with project requirements
- Requires learners to collaborate and use textual evidence
- Watch for typos and usage errors; there are several in the teacher instructions