This My Antonia: Body Biography Book Report lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Examine the characters in Willa Cather's My Antonia with a group project. Small groups illustrate their chosen character on a large piece of paper and choose quotes from the text that tell about the character. Where high schoolers choose to place the quotes is an important part of these character biographies.
- Note that the plan suggests that pupils add to these posters as they move though the novel
- While a rubric is included, it is a bit limited
- Includes a rubric and student handout with project requirements
- Requires learners to collaborate and use textual evidence
- Watch for typos and usage errors; there are several in the teacher instructions