Squeak squeak! A four-page mini book shows learners some examples of rodents. After a lesson about mice, rats, and squirrels, have your class color these pages and publish their own rodent books.
8 Views 7 Downloads
- Use when reading a book about rodents, or when studying different animal families
- Have kids list members of animal families, including additional rodents, and have them draw their answers on additional pages
- Print in portrait orientation, or the images could be cut off
- Different printing options allow you to choose the size of your pages
- Cute pictures are fun to color and decorate