This My Generation Rx: Minute Activities lesson plan also includes:
Want to discuss the prevalence of prescription drug abuse among teenagers, but running out of class time? A series of short, straightforward activities address topics such as sharing prescription drugs, coping mechanisms for stress, and safe medication practices in just a few minutes.
- Save the lessons for a substitute teacher day
- Create stations where groups complete each activity before rotating to the next assignment
- Use in a teen issues class or health unit
- Printable pages are in color, but printing in black and white shouldn't affect understanding
- Provides all necessary materials and printables
- Easy to fold into an existing curriculum on substance abuse