This My Own Tree lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Nature contains both symmetry and asymmetry. Have your young artists examine symmetry and asymmetry in their own surroundings. After viewing works of art, pupils find trees in their neighborhoods and determine if they are symmetrical or not. They bring in a few leaves from this tree and use them to help build a paper tree that includes symmetrical and asymmetrical leaves.
- Create your own slide show out of the provided images so that class members can view the art in detail
- Explore all of the tabs on the webpage to find the additional materials
- Combines nature with art in a way that learners will enjoy
- Provides images to examine, a rubric, vocabulary, and an exhibition idea