This My Side of The Mountain: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Some money, a pocketknife, a ball of cord, and some flint and steel ... is that enough for a 14-year-old to survive alone in the wilderness? Scholars explore the topic of survival with the novel study for My Side of the Mountain. Additionally, they discover anagrams, decode a secret message, and illustrate the story's plot.
- Have individuals write their own anagrams and try to stump a classmate
- Only a preview of the full novel study that is available for purchase
- Requires a dictionary for students to reference
- Includes a short author biography and a story synopsis
- Integrates reading, writing, and vocabulary