This Name That Energy interactive also includes:
Many upper level tests require pupils to interpret written descriptions of scientific principles. Scholars practice the skill by working through three levels of difficulty. Each question covers kinetic energy, gravitational potential energy, elastic potential energy, and combinations of the three.
- Select one of the discussion questions to use as a writing prompt
- Walk pupils through the apprentice level so they understand how to select and how to ask for help
- Concept builder scales to fit any screen size from smartphones to SMART Boards
- Offers alternative questions covering the same concept if a pupil misses a question
- Links to many different types of related resources