This Nanotechnology as a Whole lesson plan also includes:
It's a small (nanotechnology) world after all! The first segment of a six-part series gives an overview of nanotechnology, its principles and applications, and shares some of the engineering applications of nanotechnology. A presentation introduces the concept of nano-scale and the lengths associated with nanotechnology.
- Have the class research the recent advances in nanotechnology
- Contact a university that works with nanotechnology and set up a virtual tour of their labs
- You need to insert images into the PowerPoint presentation
- The plan contains examples to help individuals understand the size of a nanometer
- Comments for the teacher are found in the notes section