Biological fitness involves the number of offspring you produce and is not dependent on working out. The video explains natural selection using cartoon graphics of frogs on a log. Then it introduces evolution through antibiotic resistant bacteria.
- Download handouts from the publisher's website
- Requires prior knowledge of prokaryotes and alleles
- Does not include genetic code exchanges
- The twenty fourth video in a series of 33
- Traditional and flipped classrooms benefit from the lesson
- The creators of the series monitor the comments for foul language