This Nature Bingo activity & project also includes:
Hit the jackpot by playing nature bingo. Scholars go on a nature walk and record observations in their notebooks. They see how many types of trees and insects they observe and play a nature bingo game where they find different natural objects of interest.
- Plan a field trip to a state or local park
- Have learners keep an observation journal
- Pupils should be familiar with the idea of observations
- Includes a printable bingo card
- Gives suggestions for additional study through recommended reading