Demonstrate how our understanding of chameleons trying to blend in was wrong. An education video explains how scientists now know that chameleons manipulate tiny salt crystals in their skin to change colors.
7 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Discuss how the word chameleon is used in popular culture
- Let pupils experiment with mood rings and discuss what makes them change color
- Remember to display the video so that any inappropriate words in the comments do not appear
- Includes links to related articles and videos about chameleons
- Offers closed captioning for the hearing impaired