This Network Theory video also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
In some ways, the digital world is a living, evolving organism. Take a look at a popular theory that helps to explain some big questions about connections. The video defines networks, power functions, nodes and hubs, and includes an example for each term. Class members can watch the vibrantly animated video and then complete the provided questions.
- Animation is bright and helps to demonstrate the Network Theory
- The Dig Deeper section includes a nice variety of links for pupils to follow
- Flip the lesson to customize the questions and additional materials
- Material of the video might not be relevant in many classes
- There are no discussion questions or activities beyond the eight included questions