Evidence suggests that Pluto has undergone polar wander. A video instructor explains how Pluto's axis of rotation may have changed and how this is possible. The lesson focuses on the science behind the discovery and what it tells scientists about the structure of the rest of the universe.
- Use images from the video to create a lesson presentation
- Have learners write a summary of the findings discussed in the video to check for understanding
- Expects a solid understanding of inertia and its effects on motion
- Part of a space series from SciShow
- Presenter shows excitement for the information
- Allows an individual the option to watch and re-watch to gain a better understanding