This News Flash! activity & project also includes:
Extra, extra, read all about it! Scholars research information on endangered species and produce a news report to share their findings with the rest of the class. In groups, they then consider engineering solutions to problems on habitat loss and other issues affecting endangered species.
- Team up with an English teacher for the lesson
- Invite a journalist to give a presentation
- Learners should have completed the associated lesson (this is the fourth installment of a nine-part Life Science unit)
- Includes worksheet for the activity
- Lists some assessment suggestions