The apple may not fall far from the tree, but it does indeed fall. Young scientists get the full understanding of why that phrase is still important today as they explore Sir Isaac Newton and his laws of gravity.
3 Views 2 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Encourage pupils to research all of Newton's laws and be able to differentiate as well as apply them to modern-day scenarios
- Play a matching game to properly assess the class's understanding of Newton's laws
- Make sure everyone has a full grasp of gravity concepts before proceeding to the next unit
- This segment ties all of Newton's laws together and is great for a concluding piece to your unit on gravity
- The short segment allows time to expand on the concepts explained and encourages feedback from students