Who was Sir Newton and why are his laws so important today? Young scientists find the answer to this question as they explore Newton's Laws through the dynamic video segment. Pupils take part in a discussion and piece together the important laws that govern the backbone of physics as we know it.
- Have learners research the most influential discoveries of Newton and how modern science still uses them today
- Provide ample time to explain any questions about Newton and his laws so learners will understand the difference between each and how to apply them to different scenarios
- Assist any hearing impaired pupils with alternative ways to interpret the materials
- Explains Newton's concepts and provides easy-to-understand language so learners can relate past contributions to modern methods of performing scientific tasks
- The video is short enough to implement other activities within one class period