Were it not for Sir Newton, our understanding of physics and matters of the world would be drastically different. Present your class with detailed information of Newton's Second Law as they explore the concepts of mass and acceleration. Learners complete problems and discuss their results to further understand one of science's most important discoveries.
- Create additional problems to further explore Newton's Laws
- Make certain all pupils have a calculator to perform the activities
- Be ready to assist all learners throughout the duration of this activity
- Contains visuals to aid learners with some descriptions found in the presentation
- Complex topic is broken down into smaller pieces for easier instruction
- Requires an additional assessment or problems to ensure understanding of the objectives