A Newton is approximately the weight of an apple, so force is measured in apples! Apply Newton's Second Law of Motion to determine the force acting on an object.
9 Views 7 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Use as an introduction to Newton's Second Law of Motion
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video as homework; use class time for practice and clarifying questions
- Viewing the video requires Internet access
- Continues in a series of 49 physics lessons
- Emphasizes vocabulary and explains new vocabulary in context
- Does not include an example with the mass or acceleration as the unknown