Why was Sir Newton so important to the field of science? Pupils discuss his contributions, specifically his Third Law, as they learn about gravity and the center of mass. They work multiple problems to ensure their understanding and conclude the activity with a class-wide discussion.
- Have students research additional examples of Newton's Law and discuss in a class-wide setting
- Create a matching activity to test learners' knowledge of terms associated with this presentation
- Set aside additional time to thoroughly explain the information presented
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Allows for expansion or modification
- Offers options for differentiated learning
- There are no images, other than graphs, to catch the attention of visual learners