Sir Isaac Newton is the father of physics. Study his three laws of motion during this video. The video instructor explains the first law in terms of inertia, the second law that gives us the formula for force, and the third law of related to reaction pairs. This is the seventh lesson in the video series.
- Utilize a graphic organizer to record notes with appropriate examples
- Incorporate the video as an introduction to Newton's three laws of motion
- If assigning the video as homework, ensure pupils have access to the Internet
- Uses graphics to add interest to the video lesson
- Gives thorough explanations and examples to increase understanding