This Nitrogen and Phosphorus Cycles: Always Recycle! Part 2 video also includes:
We wish you a happy, healthy, and phosphorus school year! A video explains the importance of getting the nutrients that are needed and focuses on the nitrogen and phosphorus cycles. It includes discussions on the importance of bacteria and how humans are altering the environment.
- Have students draw the nitrogen or phosphorus cycle
- Preview the comment section before displaying it in class, as it is open to the public and might contain inappropriate content or bad science
- The ninth video in a series of 12
- Engaging video holds scholars' attention
- Works well for a flipped or traditional classroom, allowing you to change up your lesson plan