This No-Fire Nouveau Tiles lesson plan also includes:
Kiln-glazed ceramics not an option? Kids can create their own art nouveau tiles using ceramic bisque tiles. The packet includes a video to prepare and inspire your artists, as well as detailed directions for various age groups, a materials list, and models. Although designed for special education classrooms, the activity is appropriate for all learners.
- Mount and frame the tiles to create a classroom mural
- The seventh in a series of 32 art resources designed for the special education classroom; however, the activity may be used in any classroom
- The packet includes ads for materials for purchase from the sponsoring company; however, no purchase is necessary to utilize the resource
- A video is provided to motivate and interest learners
- Simplified options are provided for younger kids