This No Stomach for It: Investigating Antacid Medication lesson plan also includes:
You won't get a stomachache doing an investigative experiment. Pupils simulate the effect of antacids on stomach acid. Obviously, they won't be using real stomach acid; diluted hydrochloric acid serves this purpose.
4 Views 0 Downloads
- Have the class collate their results on a poster
- Pupils must be familiar with pH
- Requires a variety of materials
- Lists detailed steps for the experiment
- Includes some teaching notes for the instructor