This Normal Distributions (part 2) lesson plan also includes:
From z-scores to probability. Learners put together the concepts from the previous lessons to determine the probability of a given range of outcomes. They make predictions and interpret them in the context of the problem.
3 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have learners create graphs and shade the area of interest
- The second lesson in a two-part lesson within the series
- Pupils need a graphing calculator to complete the lesson
- Lesson notes provide instructions for making statistic calculations using a TI-84 calculator
- Includes an opening and closing activity complete with a worked-out solution guide