Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Put your pupils on the search for those sometimes elusive nouns. Learners answer clues to build a list of nouns that they then find in the word search.
20 Views 17 Downloads
- Hand this out for homework or as a warm-up
- Use the worksheet to review nouns
- Note that the answer page includes several keys, only one of which goes with this particular worksheet; you can disregard the others and use the puzzle answer key to fill out the bottom portion of the worksheet
- Includes an answer key for the word puzzle
- Clearly separates people, places, and things so that kids can get a good idea of what a noun can be
- Some of the clues are a bit ambiguous and may take some figuring out; for example, a "vehicle with two wheels" could be several things
- Answer Key