Lab closed, gone fission! This video discusses both fission and fusion and their relationship to each other. In addition, it also explains why uranium, plutonium, and hydrogen are used and which process uses which elements.
6 Views 4 Downloads
- Create a Venn diagram for fusion and fission
- ideo best fits as an introduction to fission and fusion
- Remember YouTube comments are open to the public and may contain foul language
- The 32nd in a series of 49 videos
- Provides a comparison for fission and burning coal
- Includes closed captioning and a full written script in case pupils miss the video or have a hard time taking notes