First graders solve the sums up to 10 using the mental math strategy of number bonding. Thirty different addition facts on the activity allow for plenty of practice.
42 Views 44 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the mental math exercises as a warm-up exercise before a regular math lesson
- Copy and laminate worksheet for multiple uses
- Explain the numbers in parentheses as it may confuse some learners
- Ready-to-use worksheet that is adaptable to the Common Core math standards
- Does not come with an answer key