It's a printable number line to 100! Cut it out and use the easy tabs to glue into one long number line.
30 Views 19 Downloads
- Practice multiplication concepts through the fact that there are 10 strips of 10 numbers each that make 100 in total
- Use this for the 100th day of school by having learners create their own number line and bringing in 100 of something from home (hair clips, toy cars, etc.)
- There are ten strips; pair up kids and have them decorate one of the strips to make a class number line that can be laminated and put on display
- There isn't a dotted line along the left side of the page. Make sure kids understand what to do there
- Clear numbers and large enough to see from a distance
- Glue tabs make this easier for kids to put together