This Number Patterns worksheet also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Build the pattern recognition skills of young mathematicians with this simple skills practice activity. Given nine different sequences of two-digit numbers, children must identify the pattern and determine the next three numbers in each, writing a brief phrase describing each pattern.
- Have your students complete this worksheet as an in-class or homework assignment during a lesson series on numerical patterns
- Extend the activity by asking children to create their own patterns on the back of the worksheet
- Numerical patterns involve both addition and subtraction
- An answer key is included for the worksheet