This Number Soup lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Learners identify the right number "ingredients" to add to their pot of "soup" given a rule that you provide. Whether you are covering even and odd numbers or equivalent expressions, the number soup can be an easy way for learners to practice the skills they have just acquired in their latest math lesson.
- Clearly explain, step-by-step, how to complete a number soup at the beginning of the school year or unit so that you can continue to assign the worksheet to students throughout the year
- Give rules such that each learner will submit work and responses unique from their peers
- Applicable to a variety of grade levels and mathematics topics
- Resource explains how to use the organizer and offers specific examples